||[Apr. 24th, 2005|02:32 am]
The Borgo Pass: A Community for Dracula Fans
1) Your username and why you picked it. It's my name,
but don't ask me why I chose to use my real name on LJ. I don't
anywhere else. Dang aliens abducted mah brain again, Momma. Yup.|
2) Gender? Female. I was going to say "femme fatale" to be clever, but then I remembered I'm about as "fatale" as a fence post.
3) Age? 24.
4) Blood Type? O+
5) Why are you a Dracula fan? I've been a fan of
vampire lore ever since before I really understood what a vampire was.
The various interpretations of Dracula made me realize that I wasn't
crazy in the head - the character was sensual AND frightening and those
concepts weren't mutually exclusive! Who knew?
6) The Best Vampire Film You’ve Ever Seen? The 1922 silent Nosferatu. Scares the behemoth out of me because it's so wildly unnerving. A close second would be Shadow Of The Vampire.
7) The Worst Vampire Film You’ve Ever Seen? Don't get me started on Van Helsing! Granted, Richard Roxburgh is fine for the eyes, but the movie itself was utter tripe. As was Dracula 2000. I think the only thing that separated the latter from an episode of the Power Rangers was the eye candy that is Gerard Butler.
8) Favorite Flavor of Ice Cream? Cold Stone
Creamery's (I always want to say Stone Cold Steve Austin
Creamery...don't you?) "Birthday Cake" ice cream is probably laced with
some kind of mind control agent. It's that good, and I just don't know how it's possible if it isn't nefarious.
9) Random Fact About Yourself? I can sing "John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt" backwards *and* I have my own web design business. I'm a bargain, I tell ya! ;)